(Not Quite) 100 Things About Me
Cast of Characters
Today I feel:
My New Blog - Tuesday, Mar. 14, 2006
Ive Been Discovered - Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2005
Babysitting Saga, Part 2 - Monday, Jan. 10, 2005
Um...Sorry to Disturb You - Friday, Jan. 07, 2005
Do Yinze Want Some Icning? - Friday, Jan. 07, 2005
Kitty Girls Designs
Television without Pity
Forplay Catalog (A mommy still has to have some fun.)
Who Links Here
100 Things About Me
Monday, Nov. 08, 2004 - 8:27 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 08, 2004 - 8:27 p.m.
2. I have a daughter.
3. I have a cat named Yoshi.
4. I have two tattoos and 3 piercings. I had two others, but they closed up.
5. I hate ice cream.
6. I was a cheerleader in high school.
7. I was kicked off the cheerleading squad in high school.
8. I graduated 10th in my class in high school.
9. I was previously married.
10. I lived in Chicago for 3 1/2 years.
11. I have touched the ivy in the outfield at Wrigley Field.
12. I sat on Harry Carey's lap. (When he was alive.)
13. According to Myers-Briggs, I'm an INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging), which is only 1% of the population.
14. I used to be in a sorority in college.
15. I can recite the greek alphabet 3 times before my fingers get burned by a match.
16. My favorite foods are seafood and hot wings.
17. I'm 5'7"
18. I own my own home.
19. My favorite movie is "Gone with the Wind."
20. I had surgery on my left ear when I was 7, because it stuck straight out.
21. I'm a former beauty pageant winner.
22. I was an extra in a movie.
23. I am a former calendar girl for a radio station.
24. I'm a Virgo.
25. I have a half-sister who is 12 years younger than me.
26. I'm addicted to reality TV.
27. My parents got divorced when I was 6.
28. I did 21 shots on my 21st birthday
29. My first car was a 1984 Chrysler Laser.
30. I lived at the beach for a summer while I was in college.
31. My favorite candy are Lemonheads.
32. I can play the piano.
33. I am a terrible singer.
34. When I was young, I used to get made fun of because of my name.
35. My favorite number is 55.
36. 55 used to be the number of my dad's stock car.
37. I hate sports.
38. I hate to clean.
39. I'm very quiet, which people take as aloof or snobby.
40. I get very outgoing when I'm drunk.
41. I've never been in a fight, although people have picked fights with me.
42. It's difficult for me to show my emotions.
43. I've gone batshit crazy over a guy.
44. I've called in sick, because I've been too hungover to go to work.
45. I've been caught in a downpour with no umbrella and wearing a white shirt.
46. I've gone skinnydipping.
47. I've never had the chickenpox.
48. I can't drive a stick shift.
49. I've caught the bouquet at a wedding.
50. People are surprised, when they realize I'm not a dumb blonde.
51. I highlight my hair. I'm not really blonde.
52. I'm part Finnish and Scottish.
53. I have brown eyes.
54. I've flashed a tour bus.
55. I have a scar on my face from the doctor using forceps when I was born.
56. I have a scar on my knee from when my high school boyfriend thought it would be funny to chase me down in his car.
57. I've sprained my ankle.
58. I've broken my cheekbone.
59. I wish I had bigger boobs.
60. I wish I had a smaller nose.
61. I don't let a lot of people get close to me emotionally.
62. I avoid confrontations.
63. I have difficulty making friends.
64. When I do let someone in, I trust them unconditionally.
65. When I do let someone in, I get extremely upset if they let me down.
66. I'm very organized.
67. I'm very punctual.
68. I'm a Democrat.
69. I drink my coffee black.
70. I'm too concerned about what people think of me.
71. I'm Lutheran, but rarely go to church.
72. I'm MOUS certified in Word.
73. I contribute and volunteer regularly to the March of Dimes.
74. I happier now that I have been for the past 10 years.
75. This is the first time I truly have been on my own. (No parents or husband supporting me.)
76. I've eaten alone in a restaurant.
77. I was a Fashion Merchandising major in college.
78. My first job out of college was as a salesperson in a department store.
79. I realized Fashion Merchandising wasn't going to pay the bills.
80. I now do PR/Training/Web consulting.
81. It STILL doesn't pay the bills.
82. I like anything leopard print and hot pink.
83. My favorite comedians are Dave Attell and Gary Gulman.
84. I have Gary Gulman's autograph.
85. I love clip-on hair extentions.
86. My friends used to call me Band Wh*re Barbie.
87. I (used to) have a weakness for band boys.
88. I've gone to a strip club on numerous occasions.
89. The first rock concert I went to was Bon Jovi and Ratt.